TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Implementation is based on Out-of-the-box functionality
- This quote is implementation cost only.
- License and hosting is invoiced separtely
Changes to functionality will be evaluated against the Change Control Matrix, as per the proposal
Hypercare Support is based on actual usage and invoiced separetly.
The cost of the Implementation scope (quoted in ZAR) is Time & Materials based. Katiah Technologies will be liable for all
Implementation services costs incurred on a Time & Materials basis as rendered, including the event of premature project
- The variable portion of the quoted fees that are in US Dollar are subject to fluctuations in the applicable exchange rate and any Odoo fee changes.
Katiah Technology commits to the Payment Plan as per the payment schedule.
Our invoices are payable within 5 working days, unless another payment timeframe is indicated on either the invoice or the order. In the event of non-payment by the due date, Pro-Tech Consulting reserves the right to request a fixed interest payment amounting to 10% of the sum remaining due. Pro-Tech Consulting will be authorized to suspend any provision of services without prior warning in the event of late payment.
If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (30) days after the due payment date, Pro-Tech Consulting reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client.
- Pro-Tech Consulting undertakes to do its best to supply performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed timeframes. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. Pro-Tech Consulting cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by South Africa law.